Thursday, January 3, 2008

Meet My New Friend


After hearing how great this little doo-hickey is from my sister, her sister-in-law and a Target sales associate, I thought I would give it a try too.  I eat salads and veggies more than ever now and anything I can do to help make that easier is something to consider!  I have only had it for about 18 hours but I have already diced peppers, onions and strawberries.  It makes great fruit salsa.  

You too can have this awesome gadget for the low, low price of just $19.99 at your local Target store!  (Ask where the "As Seen on TV" section is!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci,

Thanks for the advice! It does sound very helpful...and you sound like a great saleswoman...they should be providing you with some commission, haha;) Keep up the great work!!

Hugs,

May