Saturday, December 29, 2007

This Week's Loss

Hi All!

I only have a minute so I can't share my official stats with you, but I wanted to let you know that I lost .8 of a pound this week. Whew! What a relief! I know I drive my consultant Linda crazy sometimes because I made her stay in her office while I weighed myself. I expected to find a horrifying number today, but when I stepped on and saw the loss I called her out to see it with her own eyes too. She gets me. She helps me out so much. I was prepared to not log this week's number in. I'm so grateful! Since I gained 2.8 last week (!!!!!) I now must lost 2.0 pounds to get back on track. If I can lose 2.1 I will be out of the 200's! It is a long time coming so I cannot wait! I hope I don't lose it and cry buckets of tears the day this happens. Boy is it ever taking a long time to get to the 100's! Back and forth, back and forth. I just want to get there already!

Enjoy your New Year's celebrations. Get your heads on straight so that you can enjoy them without making it totally revolve around the food.

2008 is the year! Cheers!

2 comments:

J Duarte said...

woo hooo .8 loss

congrats!!!

I was about to order something from chilis (i want my baby baby back ribs) but i saw thier nutitional value online and it is so out of this world in fat and sodium, not a restaurant for me.
everything in their menu is like eating 6 slices if pizza

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and miss seeing you in the JC chat room!
YOU CAN AND WILL GET IN THE 100's!
I always visit your site and just got a blog of my own, too! It is
http://may-eatingwellisalifemarathon.blogspot.com/. Also, I have struggled in the past 2 wks too...I am trying to NOT focus on food every second!

Hugs,

May