Saturday, January 19, 2008

FINALLY MADE IT OUT OF THE 200'S!

Today was a major milestone for me! When I met with my Jenny Craig counselor, Linda, today, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I lost 1.4 pounds this week and finally made it below the 200 mark! I wish I had my camera to take a picture of the numbers. It is hard to believe. Now that I can cross that goal off, I will now work to get into the 190's, then the 180's, etc. Setting smaller goals is really the key for me.

I'm going to try to do things a little differently now. I am only eating Jenny's breakfast and dinner entrees, plus a few of my favorite desserts to save money. I am really nervous about doing this but I am going to keep a positive mind and attitude. I have created my weekly menu, including things I'll fix for myself, plus I'll continue to meet with my counselor each and every week. This should help me succeed. If it doesn't work as well as I hope, I'll go back and pick up with the "Half Way Menu". I'm currently 2.3 pounds away from being at my official half way point.

Let's keep this adventure going!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci,

CONGRATULATIONS, sweetie!!! You did it!!!!!! Doesn't the amazing feeling motivate you even more??!!

Hugs,

May

J Duarte said...

Congrats on your loss!! sorry i been absent too much going on, on my end :(

how does it feel?

keep up the great work you hear me.

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Thanks buddies! You are all so inspiring to me!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am doing a big huge dance for you, keep up the great work.

J Duarte said...

Its been a busy week so far.

I finally got in 4 miles last night. Hope I keep it up.
How is your week going?

As of yesterday I am back on track, wooo hooo!