Saturday, January 5, 2008

Today's Weigh In

My weekly weight loss does not deserve a drum roll.  It is more like a "thud!"  I lost a scant .2 of a single pound.  I have lost a total of 1 pound this month.  It is all my fault.  I need to get to cracking again!

On the up side of things, we took new measurements and since I began this journey the last week of June (2007) I am down a total of 26.5 inches (bust, waist, abdomen and hips only).  

Like last week, I cannot bear to look at my stats and change them for the worse.  Once I catch back up (just 1.8 more to lose) I will gladly do that!

If there is but one thing I need to ask for support on this week, it is to get back into my walking (activity) routine!  That is all I need to do to step it up!

Thanks for your encouragement and support.

4 comments:

J Duarte said...

Traci It is still nice to have a .2 pound loss and not a gain, all the extra food all month Im glad you didnt show a gain like I did.

Hit it hard with the walking, you can do this you are so close to being in the 100's

Goooo Traci!

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Thanks little bro! I couldn't do this without your continued support! You are walking in these shoes too! And doing this! You are proof that it works!

2008 here we come!

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci,

Just lovely pictures, sweetie!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!! Get back into walking and you will feel so good about yourself...and the "practicing" of eating small portions will become more of a ritual...NOT easy to say no to more but you will become more accustomed to it.

Hugs,

May

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Thanks for the free therapy May! You are so sweet! I know what yo mean about the ritual thing. Since I quit drinking pop last June I really don't even think about having it anymore. I wish it could happen with chocolate too but we all know that won't happen! LOL

Have a great week!