Monday, January 14, 2008

Join the COMMIT TO BE FIT CLUB!

Check out a new site I put together to hopefully be a great inspirational and motivational place for ALL of us. It is YOUR site as much as it is mine. Bookmark it and visit it often. If you have something to add to the content or something that deserves its own link, please let me know as soon as possible.

I know we have a few Jenny Craig buddies already part of this network who have reached their goals, so let's work to post your very own success stories here with photos and all! After all, you are our inspiration too!

If you have any interesting ways to prepare some of the Jenny Craig entrees, as well as great homemade diet friendly recipes, lets get them on here!

Let's see how great we can make this site!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Traci - I want to thank you so much for taking your time out and making the Commit to Be fit Club, it is awesome and I have added to my favorites. You are awesome.