Friday, October 5, 2007

Time for Renewal



Today is a new day. After being worried and depressed about diet-related things all week, I managed to lose 2.2 at the scales today. I want to renew my commitment this week and focus primarily on the foods. Looking back through the weeks I realized I haven't been as strict as I should.

It was also time to renew my driver's license this month so off I went to take care of it today. In order to keep myself focused on my weightloss goal I decided to change my weight on my driver's license to reflect my goal weight. The lady working the counter didn't seem to notice that I am over 50 pounds over this weight! Now I have one more way to focus on my goal!

Tomorrow is the first 5K (walk) I've done for the past 10 years! I'll take some pictures to share on my next blog entry.

Oh yeah, I finally made my 10% goal today too!

3 comments:

J Duarte said...

You are going to have to renew the picture 6 months from now, you are going to look so different by then. Keep Up the great weight loss!

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

I don't really like the picture anyway! Maybe I will "accidentally" lose this one and get another one! HAHA

J Duarte said...

forgot to ask you, does class F mean you can drive any kind of vhechle, even semi-trucks?

I have a class C