Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Can't quite put my finger on it.....

I don't know what is happening but I feel out of sorts today. I forced myself to walk yesterday even though my back was still achy from the 5K. It feels totally normal again as of today so I'm hoping to get a walk in today as well.

I feel a struggle coming on and I have 2.5 more days to get it under control before weigh in Friday. I wrote down all my individual losses and I definitely see a pattern, so try as I might, I'm not expecting to lose a whole pound this week.

This is what I'm talking about:

Week 1: -4.4
Week 2: -7.6
Week 3: -1.4
Week 4: -2.8
Week 5: +1.4 (Silver Dollar City vacation)
Week 6: -2.4
Week 7: -2.0
Week 8: -.2
Week 9: +.4
Week 10: -2.4
Week 11: -.2
Week 12: (No Weigh In)
Week 13: -.6
Week 14: -2.2

Looking back, I think I was more careful in the beginning. I avoided using too many of the "limited" things. Now I think I eat what I feel I must to like something. I need to evaluate what I've been doing and see if I can buckle down and hopefully see more significant losses.

1 comment:

J Duarte said...

Traci looks like you are doing super. Keep up the great work!