Thursday, October 11, 2007

IF


If you think you're beaten, you are
If you think you dare not, you don't
If you like to win, but think you can't
It's almost certain you won't.

If you think you"ll lose, you're lost;
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will;
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you're outclassed, you are
You've go to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself
Before you can win the prize.

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man who thinks he can.

by Unknown

3 comments:

J Duarte said...

Cool! I like it!

Good luck tomorrow in your weigh in! I just hope I can maintain the weight loss with no gain, since I didnt exercise all week cause of my knee. I might try to walk again today but its not going to help my weight loss since its cutting it so close.

I been good with the menu except 1 bowl of cereal at nights. haha

Skinny Vibes your way ~~~~~~

Denise said...

Where YA been girl

looking good keep up the good work

Denise said...

I LOVE this very cool now if i can just remember it. i think i will make a copy and keep it with me always.

Miss chatting with you - where have you been ?
Hope your doing ok

xoxo