Monday, December 10, 2007

I ALMOST MADE IT!!!




I had a decent weigh in today. I lost 1.8 more pounds. I never expect to lose a whole pound so this makes me feel wonderful! I needed to lose exactly 1.9 pounds to be back in the 100's and I missed it by .1 of a pound! Oh well, at the rate I'm going I will be there by the end of the year for sure! What an awesome gift I am giving myself! Even though it would be easier to ditch the diet over the holidays, I'm hanging on and forging ahead!

I've been having a few cravings for things off limits so I'm going to enjoy some things today without any guilt! I have strategically scheduled my weigh in's around my holiday functions. This really does take a little stress off me. I will be weighing every 10 days for the next two weigh ins so that I will once again be able to weigh in on Saturdays. My family enjoys when I weigh on Saturdays too because we can go to the movies or enjoy a dinner out that night. I have to give and take now in order to keep the weight off. If I go out once a week with my family I will be able to stick to my diet the other six days. It has worked well from the very beginning of this weight loss journey so I'm not changing a thing!

4 comments:

J Duarte said...

great job Traci!! Wooo Hooo

We are getting closer to our goals!

Stick with grill chicken when eating out, you will be suprised how well many restaurants cook thier chicken, it is great in protien and low in fat. most of the time eating out I ate chicken and I lost some good weight. Im turning into a chicken fan haha

J Duarte said...

Good luck with your weigh in this week!

J Duarte said...

Its weigh in day!

Skinny Vibes to you today ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~`..~~~~~~~~~~~.............~``````````````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MaryJoNM said...

Hi IfIt's
Long time no talk.
You are doing wonderful!
I bet you hit 199 this week.
HAppy Holidays.
Love your strategy for Holiday weigh in's.
Keep up the good work.
MaryJoNM