Monday, December 3, 2007

Pinch me! I must be dreaming!

I am so happy after my weigh in today! I am down 2 more pounds! It is sometimes slower than I would like it to be but I'm down 34 pounds after 23 weeks of the Jenny Craig plan. That is all that matters! If I could lose just 2 more pounds by Christmas that would make it the best Christmas ever!

Thank you to those who help keep me motivated. (You know who you are!) You have no idea what it means when people recognize that the hard work and determination is paying off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey "If Its" this is MaryJoNM. I know it must seem like I have fallen off the earths face, but I have been watching your progress on the blog, and wanted to say congrats. I know you will hit 199 before Christmas.
We are all rooting for you.
It has been a crazy fall for me, it seems like when I log into the JC chatroom that no one is there, so I must be off schedule.
I had my monthly maintenance weighin today, and I am doing great. My weight was 136.2 and my inches lost 33.75 so all is going well.
Hope to chat soon, keep up the good work, and know I am here cheering you on.
Happy Holidays.
MJNM