Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back tracking to catch up!

Since all my weightloss buddies have wonderful blogspots to help with their journey, I thought I'd catch up and do the same!

I've been doing great on Jenny Craig but have had an occasional setback. This has been a very peculiar week! Last week was perfect, right down to the 6 days of exercise between the previous weigh in and last week's weigh in. I was amazed to have lost only .2 last week!! I found myself feeling doubtful and depressed, but thankfully I'm back on track.

I started my weightloss journey the last week of June (2007) and have lost 21.6 pounds so far. I know it will continue to drop if I stay the course.

I have "met" some amazing people around the country who are doing this with me. I cherish their support and encouragement and hope to do the same for them!

4 comments:

J Duarte said...

Hi Traci, wooo hooo she has a blog! Now I can comment to you on what a great job you are doing 20+ ! Go Traci Go!

You are going to get hooked to this neat tool!

Welcome!

Cathy said...

Yea! Traci,

together we will do this and when we all hit goal we will meet up somewhere fun and celebrate!!

Cathy

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Thanks to both of you for your wonderful support!

Let's do what Cathy says and get to our goal and meet up somewhere!

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Cathy, I know that JD is in Texas and Lisa is in New Jersey but I can't remember where you are!!

Where in the world are you?!