Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Smaller Size to Report!

Okay, I'm still a little surprised but while I was out shopping today at JCPenney's I thought I would try on some jeans in a smaller size just out of curiosity. I started the diet in size 22. A couple months ago I got into a size 18. Well today I was able to get on (buttoned and zipped!) a size 16! The cut was all wrong so they looked ridiculous on. I stood there and laughed at first then I started to feel pretty good. It helps me keep going as I see these little victories along the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci,

Yesssss!!!!!! These are great moments that show us our effort is really making our bodies different!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hugs,

May

MaryJoNM said...

That is so cool Traci.
Yes the JC site has had numerous difficulties, but seems to be stabilizing now.
Keep up the ood work, tlk when we get back from kauai.
Aloha.

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!