Wednesday, November 7, 2007

GREAT WEIGH IN TODAY!!!

I can hardly believe what the scales said today! After all the JUNK I ate over the past 10 days, I only GAINED 1 pound! I have never been happier! It would take an essay to write down all the things I ate that I shouldn't have. I am starting to believe that I have experienced divine intervention this week. There is no other explaination.

My focus over this next week is to re-commit myself to this diet. I know I can do it. We all slip up some along the way.

I am going to work super hard to stay on plan and eat every Jenny food I bought because this means I will be eating what I am supposed to eat to do this the right way and be successful!

3 comments:

J Duarte said...

Wooo Hoooo! Go Traci!!!

Glad you are back on track, awesome!!

J Duarte said...

I just voted, but they didnt have what i listen too, haha, more remxies than anything else

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Hi MOMMY you look LITTLEER.